Medal of Honor: Airborne: Parche v1.2
Nuevo parche para este conocido FPS de la saga Medal of Honor. Llegamos a la versión 1.2 de este juego y el parche ocupa nada más y nada menos que 1,3GB.
Parece que con dicho parche se incluyen dos nuevos mapas multijugador: Market Garden y Factory.
También se aumenta la capacidad de jugadores simultáneos, permiten cambiar los nicks, modifican algunos cambios del daño de las armas y suponemos que alguna corrección más.
Listado de Cambios:
* Players can select “Remember Me” which will remember the user’s password and username.
* Players can now set a clan tag that will prefix every instance of the player’s name.
* Players can set an alias that will be display instead of the player’s Username.
* Games can be created by a dedicated server without a player cap.
* All in-game screens will show 24 players correctly.
* Market Garden map is playable in all modes.
* Factory map is playable in all modes.
* Added more spawn points and second tier spawn points to prevent spawn camping.
* Player ping times now show up on the scoreboard.
* Server name now shows up on the scoreboard.
* Increased chat text time on screen.
* Moved the chat text up above the compass.
* “Say” text is now white and “TeamSay” text is now yellow.
* Removed auto taunts when a player dies.
* Fixed a crash that would send the player to a white screen.
* Fixed various clipping issues with geometry in Destroyed Village.
* Fixed a bug where players could walk through objects in Remagen.
* Fixed a bug where audio would become muffled after a map change.
* Fixed a bug where the server list wheel scroll didn’t work.
* Fixed a bug where the server list would refresh while scrolling and send the user back to the top of the list.
* Fixed an issue where the dedicated server crashed after entering an admin command.
* Fixed a bug that allows remote server to remember the last connection.
* The recoil on the B.A.R. was reduced in multiplayer.
* The damage on the B.A.R. was reduced in multiplayer.
* The damage on the MP40 was increased in multiplayer.
* The recoil on the G43 was reduced in multiplayer.
* The damage on the G43 was increased in multiplayer.
* The K98 grenade count was lowered from 4 to 3 and now has the same amount of grenades as the M1 Garand in Multiplayer.
* The damage on the Springfield was reduced in Multiplayer.